At BETA, we know our ideas are only as good as the ability to fully execute them as finished plans. Our Construction Field Representatives/Resident Engineers help us bring ideas to life, acting as the on-site liaison with the contractor—preparing observation reports, providing oversight, and identifying areas where corrective actions are required.
If you’d like to be a part of taking a vision and making it a reality, BETA has the opportunity for you to join our team on a part or full-time basis. We have immediate employment opportunities for Construction Field Representatives / Resident Engineers for private, municipal, and agency-related utility (sewer/water/drainage), roadway, and site development projects.
- Minimum construction related inspection experience.
- 5 to 10 years (Junior Level)
- A practical knowledge of construction means, methods and materials
- A clear ability to interpret and understand design and construction documents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prepare and maintain field reporting documentation
- Willing to travel locally
- Design, survey and computer/CAD capabilities are desirable
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil/Transportation Engineering a plus
- Professional Registration and/or NICET certification considered a plus
- Must be independent, highly motivated self-starters
- Must have a strong work ethic with an attention to detail and an energetic positive attitude toward working with clients, contractors and the general public.
How to apply:
Submit resume to email@example.com, referencing job code 18-CFR/RE-01BS-JR. BETA Group, Inc. does not sponsor Visas. Must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.
About BETA Group, Inc.
BETA has offices in Lincoln, RI; Norwood, MA; Worcester, MA; Hartford, CT; Manchester, NH; and Chicopee, MA and employs a staff of over 160 including Engineers, Scientists, Planners, Landscape Designers, Technicians and Construction Managers. We are an AA/EOE Employer and offers an exceptional compensation package including accrued vacation, medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, flexible spending accounts and ESOP options. BETA is ranked by Engineering News-Record in the Top 500 Design firms.