BETA Group has an immediate opening for a Manager of Transportation & Infrastructure in our Hartford, CT office. This role is a leadership position which has significant growth potential as the firm continues to expand and assert its presence in the New England market.
The right candidate will have demonstrated experience in all facets of a high level management position including client and project management, business development and financial/resource management. The Manager will lead technical staff and will be involved in developing strategies that will impact the future development of the firm’s Transportation practice area. If you are interested in managing and leading a team and building business, we want to meet you.
In return, BETA offers a structured career path that will enable you to grow within the firm. As an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) company, BETA is 100% employee owned – meaning our staff is invested in the success of the company and each other. The opportunity for stock ownership is yet another employee benefit to complement our robust 401(k) plan, health insurance plan and many other benefits.
The main responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will have an integral role in team management, quality control and representing the firm within the industry. We have a growing client-base of municipalities, regional commissions, and state agencies who rely on us for our smart solutions and quick turnaround.
- The right candidate will be highly skilled in written and verbal communication and proficient in all forms of transportation and infrastructure engineering, able to provide guidance to clients as well as a dedicated team of engineers and support staff.
The fine print:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering is required
- PE license in Connecticut is required
- Experience with CTDOT is required
- Ideal candidate will have 20+ years of experience
At BETA, each employee is a vital team member. In fact, our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is a key component for engineering success and improving communities together. Our philosophy is that when you own a part of the company, you have a vested interest in seeing it succeed. In order to support a culture of growth and professional development, we offer training and educational support and encourage participation in professional societies and associations. Additionally, we support the well-being of all employees through our Corporate Wellness Program, and involvement in charitable groups and activities. The long tenure of many BETA staff members is indicative of the positive culture that BETA strives to provide for all employees.
BETA Group, Inc. does not sponsor Visas. Must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.