BETA Group has an immediate opening for a Manager of Transportation & Infrastructure in our Hartford, CT office. This role is a leadership position which has significant growth potential as the firm continues to expand and assert its presence in the New England market.
The right candidate will have demonstrated experience in all facets of a high level management position including client and project management, business development and financial/resource management. The Manager will lead technical staff and will be involved in developing strategies that will impact the future development of the firm’s Transportation practice area. If you are interested in managing and leading a team and building business, we want to meet you.
In return, BETA offers a structured career path that will enable you to grow within the firm. As an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) company, BETA is 100% employee owned – meaning our staff is invested in the success of the company and each other. The opportunity for stock ownership is yet another employee benefit to complement our robust 401(k) plan, health insurance plan and many other benefits.
The main responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will have an integral role in team management, quality control and representing the firm within the industry. We have a growing client-base of municipalities, regional commissions, and state agencies who rely on us for our smart solutions and quick turnaround.
- The right candidate will be highly skilled in written and verbal communication and proficient in all forms of transportation and infrastructure engineering, able to provide guidance to clients as well as a dedicated team of engineers and support staff.
The fine print:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering is required
- PE license in Connecticut is required
- Experience with CTDOT is required
- Ideal candidate will have 20+ years of experience
To submit your resume or learn more about this position, email email@example.com, referencing job code 19-TIM-03NH. BETA Group, Inc. does not sponsor Visas. Candidates must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.
About BETA Group, Inc.
BETA Group, Inc., a multi-office Engineering and Landscape Architecture firm, was established in 1982 and has grown to become a regional leader in the fields of Transportation Engineering, Civil/Site Engineering, Structural Engineering, Water & Wastewater Engineering, Landscape Architecture, GIS/Asset Management, and the Environmental Sciences. Due to our continued growth for over 35 years, we have immediate openings for professionals ready to accelerate their career track. BETA has offices in Lincoln, RI; Norwood, Worcester and Chicopee, MA; Hartford, CT; and Manchester, NH and employs a staff of over 160 including Engineers, Scientists, Planners, Landscape Designers, Technicians and Construction Managers. BETA is an AA/EOE Employer and offers an exceptional compensation package including accrued vacation, medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, flexible spending accounts and ESOP options. Visit www.BETA-Inc.com for more information.