Project Engineer– Civil/Transportation
Rhode Island / full-time / 21-PE-TR-01KA
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity at a well-respected, growing firm? Take the next step in your career at BETA. We have an immediate opening for an experienced Project Engineer in our Lincoln office. In this role, you will work alongside industry-leading engineers, planners, and landscape architects on high-profile civil, site and transportation projects.
- Plan, schedule, conduct or coordinate detailed phases of projects
- Produce high-quality designs, reports, and models, responsible for ensuring proper quality control procedures on all projects
- Strong proficiency with Civil 3D
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple ongoing projects at once
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prepare contract documents and project reports
- Travel for work within RI, MA, and CT
Education and Experience:
- Must have 5-8 years of civil or transportation experience
- RIDEM/CRMC permitting experience preferred but not required
- Modeling (stormwater and sanitary) experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil
- PE license is required
BETA Group, Inc., a multi-office Engineering, Landscape Architecture, and Planning firm, was established in 1982 and has grown to become a regional leader in the fields of Transportation/Traffic Engineering, Civil/Site Engineering, Structural Engineering, Water/Wastewater Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, & Planning, GIS/Asset Management, Environmental Sciences, and Construction Services.
BETA has offices in Lincoln, RI; Norwood, Worcester, and Chicopee, MA; Hartford, CT; and Manchester, NH; and employs a staff of Engineers, Scientists, Planners, Landscape Designers, Technicians, and Construction Managers. BETA is an AA/EOE Employer and offers an exceptional compensation package including accrued vacation, medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
BETA is pleased to provide an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to all employees. As a 100% employee-owned firm, we believe this important retirement benefit also recognizes and motivates our team members’ hard work which has allowed BETA to grow and prosper.
How to apply:
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing job code 21-PE-TR-01KA. BETA Group, Inc. does not sponsor Visas. Must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.