Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity at a well-respected, growing firm? Take the next step in your career at BETA. We have an immediate opening for an experienced Project Engineer in our Norwood office. In this role, you will work alongside industry-leading engineers, planners, and landscape architects on high-profile water, wastewater, and stormwater projects.
- Work with team on a variety of water, wastewater, and stormwater related projects
- Plan, schedule, conduct or coordinate detailed phases of projects
- Produce high-quality designs, reports, and models, responsible for ensuring proper quality control procedures on all projects
- Serve as contact for primarily Massachusetts client base
- Strong proficiency with AutoCAD
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple ongoing projects at once
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prepare contract documents and project reports
Education and Experience:
- Must have 5-8 years of water, wastewater, or stormwater experience, including NPDES permitting, water quality analysis and studies, regulatory compliance, water and wastewater system studies/reports
- Modeling (stormwater) experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- PE license is required
BETA Group, Inc. was established in 1982 and has grown to become a regional leader in the fields of transportation engineering, civil/site engineering, structural engineering, water and wastewater engineering, landscape architecture, GIS/asset management, and the environmental services. BETA has offices in Lincoln, RI; Worcester, Norwood, and Chicopee, MA; Hartford, CT; and Manchester, NH; and employs a staff of over 175. BETA is an AA/EOE Employer and offers an exceptional compensation package including accrued vacation, medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, flexible spending accounts and ESOP options.
How to apply:
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing job code 20-PE/WW-02BM. BETA Group, Inc. does not sponsor Visas. Must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.