Are you a motivated and career-oriented creative designer? We have an immediate full time opening at our Norwood office. Come join our multi-disciplinary team as we work on rewarding projects throughout the region. Are you ready to see what a career at BETA looks like?
- Thrive in a supportive team environment with a collaborative approach to design
- Be challenged and expand your talents
- Participate in the growth of the landscape architecture practice in Norwood and companywide
- Share in the growth of our employee owned (ESOP) company
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Site visits, evaluation, and analysis
- Prepare schematic packages, conceptual designs, and master plans
- Prepare presentation graphics and renderings. Hand drawing skills are a plus!
- Prepare construction drawings including layout and materials plans, site detailing, planting, and grading plans
- Work with engineers to deliver an integrated approach to project success
- Prepare specifications and cost estimates
- Interact with clients and collaborate with various disciplines, municipalities, and agencies
- Participate at public meetings
- Assist in mentoring of junior staff
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture (BLA) from an accredited program. Master’s degree is a plus!
- 6+ years of experience
- Landscape Architecture license in Massachusetts
- Must have strong design and graphic skills
- Must have strong communication, written, and oral presentations skills
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up, InDesign, Lumion, and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in site and planting design, grading, detailing, and cost estimating
- Understanding of construction practices
BETA Group, Inc. does not sponsor Visas. Must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.