Project Manager – Civil/Transportation
Rhode Island / full-time / 21-PM-CTR-01KA
It’s an exciting time to be an engineer – especially at BETA Group, Inc. From high profile projects to learning about and implementing innovative technology, BETA has been busier than ever. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager who is ready to lead our Civil and Transportation department into the future, growing along with our rapidly expanding firm.
The main responsibilities:
The right candidate will be comfortable leading and managing Site/Civil and Transportation engineering projects while pursuing new clients and project opportunities. Your energy and enthusiasm will inspire creativity among your team. You see a future with the firm – and we will invest in your growth to help you fulfill that vision.
- Provide leadership, direction, and technical guidance to staff in the department, assisting on project planning and design efforts
- Lead designer and/or project manager on projects
- Plan, schedule, and conduct/coordinate all phases of assigned projects
- Develop and evaluate projects plans, schedules, and budgets
- Responsible for proper quality control on all assigned projects
- Perform peer reviews and make technical presentations
- Business development, identify potential clients and assist in proposal development
- Manage clients, contracts, and budgets
- Manage and mentor staff
The fine print:
- 15+ years of related experience and a Rhode Island PE registration is required
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering is required
- Must have a working knowledge of RIDOT, RIDEM, and CRMC requirements
BETA Group, Inc., a multi-office Engineering, Landscape Architecture, and Planning firm, was established in 1982 and has grown to become a regional leader in the fields of Transportation/Traffic Engineering, Civil/Site Engineering, Structural Engineering, Water/Wastewater Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, & Planning, GIS/Asset Management, Environmental Sciences, and Construction Services.
BETA has offices in Lincoln, RI; Norwood, Worcester, and Chicopee, MA; Hartford, CT; and Manchester, NH; and employs a staff of Engineers, Scientists, Planners, Landscape Designers, Technicians, and Construction Managers. BETA is an AA/EOE Employer and offers an exceptional compensation package including accrued vacation, medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
BETA is pleased to provide an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to all employees. As a 100% employee-owned firm, we believe this important retirement benefit also recognizes and motivates our team members’ hard work which has allowed BETA to grow and prosper.
How to apply:
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing job code 21-PM-CTR-01KA. BETA Group, Inc. does not sponsor Visas. Must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.