Ready to advance your career while contributing to the future success of a rapidly growing firm? BETA has an immediate opening for a motivated and experienced Project Manager in our Norwood office. In this role, you will work alongside industry-leading engineers, planners, and landscape architects on high-profile water, wastewater, and stormwater projects.
- Provide leadership, direction, and technical guidance to staff in the water/wastewater department assisting on project planning and design efforts for municipal clients on a variety of water, wastewater, and stormwater related projects
- Lead designer and/or project manager on water and wastewater projects
- Plan, schedule, and conduct/coordinate all phases of assigned projects
- Develop and evaluate projects plans, schedules, and budgets
- Responsible for proper quality control on all assigned projects
- Perform peer reviews and make technical presentations
- Business development, identify potential clients and assist in proposal development
- Manage clients, contracts, and budgets
- Manage and mentor staff
Education and Experience:
- Ability to demonstrate an established career with 10-15 years of experience in water, wastewater, or stormwater engineering
- Modeling (stormwater) experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- PE license is required
- AutoCAD experience preferred
BETA Group, Inc., a multi-office Engineering, Landscape Architecture, and Planning firm, was established in 1982 and has grown to become a regional leader in the fields of Transportation/Traffic Engineering, Civil/Site Engineering, Structural Engineering, Water/Wastewater Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, & Planning, GIS/Asset Management, Environmental Sciences, and Construction Services.
BETA has offices in Lincoln, RI; Norwood, Worcester, and Chicopee, MA; Hartford, CT; and Manchester, NH; and employs a staff of Engineers, Scientists, Planners, Landscape Designers, Technicians, and Construction Managers. BETA is an AA/EOE Employer and offers an exceptional compensation package including accrued vacation, medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
BETA is pleased to provide an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to all employees. As a 100% employee-owned firm, we believe this important retirement benefit also recognizes and motivates our team members’ hard work which has allowed BETA to grow and prosper.
How to apply:
Submit resume to email@example.com, referencing job code 20-PM/WW-02BM. BETA Group, Inc. does not sponsor Visas. Must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.