Ready to advance your career while contributing to the future success of a rapidly growing firm? BETA has an immediate opening for a motivated and experienced Project Manager in our Norwood office. In this role, you will work alongside industry-leading engineers, planners, and landscape architects on high-profile water, wastewater, and stormwater projects.
- Provide leadership, direction, and technical guidance to staff in the water/wastewater department assisting on project planning and design efforts for municipal clients on a variety of water, wastewater, and stormwater related projects
- Lead designer and/or project manager on water and wastewater projects
- Plan, schedule, and conduct/coordinate all phases of assigned projects
- Develop and evaluate projects plans, schedules, and budgets
- Responsible for proper quality control on all assigned projects
- Perform peer reviews and make technical presentations
- Business development, identify potential clients and assist in proposal development
- Manage clients, contracts, and budgets
- Manage and mentor staff
Education and Experience:
- Ability to demonstrate an established career with 10-15 years of experience in water, wastewater, or stormwater engineering
- Modeling (stormwater) experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- PE license is required
- AutoCAD experience preferred
BETA Group, Inc. was established in 1982 and has grown to become a regional leader in the fields of transportation engineering, civil/site engineering, structural engineering, water and wastewater engineering, landscape architecture, GIS/asset management, and the environmental services. BETA has offices in Lincoln, RI; Worcester, Norwood, and Chicopee, MA; Hartford, CT; and Manchester, NH; and employs a staff of over 175. BETA is an AA/EOE Employer and offers an exceptional compensation package including accrued vacation, medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, flexible spending accounts and ESOP options.
How to apply:
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing job code 20-PM/WW-02BM. BETA Group, Inc. does not sponsor Visas. Must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.