At BETA, we know our ideas are only as good as the ability to fully execute them as finished plans. Our Construction Field Representatives/Resident Engineers help us bring ideas to life, acting as the on-site liaison with the contractor—preparing observation reports, providing oversight, and identifying areas where corrective actions are required.
If you’d like to be a part of taking a vision and making it a reality, BETA has the opportunity for you to join our team on a full-time basis. We have immediate employment opportunities for Construction Field Representatives / Resident Engineers for private, municipal, and agency-related utility (sewer/water/drainage), roadway, and site development projects.
- 10 to 15 years minimum construction related inspection experience (Senior Level)
- A practical knowledge of construction means, methods and materials
- A clear ability to interpret and understand design and construction documents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prepare and maintain field reporting documentation
- Willing to travel locally
- Design, survey and computer/CAD capabilities are desirable
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil/Transportation Engineering a plus
- Professional Registration and/or NICET certification considered a plus
- Must be independent, highly motivated self-starter
- Must have a strong work ethic with an attention to detail and an energetic positive attitude toward working with clients, contractors and the general public.
At BETA, each employee is a vital team member. In fact, our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is a key component for engineering success and improving communities together. Our philosophy is that when you own a part of the company, you have a vested interest in seeing it succeed. In order to support a culture of growth and professional development, we offer training and educational support and encourage participation in professional societies and associations. Additionally, we support the well-being of all employees through our Corporate Wellness Program, and involvement in charitable groups and activities. The long tenure of many BETA staff members is indicative of the positive culture that BETA strives to provide for all employees.
BETA Group, Inc. does not sponsor Visas. Must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.