Big things are happening in BETA’s Manchester, NH office!
Come be a part of our expanding office as we build on our success of providing a wide range of engineering, planning and asset management services to our clients. We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to contribute to our expansion and success. This is a major opportunity for an experienced and motivated person looking to lead and advance their career.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in servicing and growing our client base across northern New England while providing technical expertise and oversight on projects within the office. This candidate must be driven, enthusiastic, highly organized, detail-oriented, and ready to move to the next stage of their career.
- Take a leadership role in the office while providing the management and technical oversight on a variety of transportation, planning and asset management projects
- Perform engineering related tasks, such as the design, review/preparation of contract documents
- Handle multiple concurrent projects while providing superior client service and strong communication, both internally and externally
- Participate in exploring business development opportunities in order to continue to expand our client base and provide multiple services to our clients
- Work as part of our overall design team, providing technical support to offices located throughout New England
Skills and Abilities Required:
- A strong background in providing transportation/civil engineering design including a strong familiarity in stormwater design and management, traffic engineering, transportation planning, ADA compliance, and asset management
- A working knowledge and experience with NHDOT requirements and standards
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments, oversee and mentor younger staff
- Regional travel will be required (New England)
You will have the opportunity to:
- Bring your career to the next level
- Contribute to the continuing growth and success of our Manchester office
- Lead and guide project decisions regarding technical approach, cost, and scheduling performance while mentoring younger staff
- Work and interact with our clients to solve and deliver their transportation projects
Education and Experience:
- Must have 20+ years of engineering related experience (transportation/roadway/traffic design)
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- NH PE is required
- Knowledge and excellent working relationship with NHDOT and New Hampshire communities
- LPA Certified
BETA Group, Inc., a multi-office Engineering, Landscape Architecture, and Planning firm, was established in 1982 and has grown to become a regional leader in the fields of Transportation/Traffic Engineering, Civil/Site Engineering, Structural Engineering, Water/Wastewater Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, & Planning, GIS/Asset Management, Environmental Sciences, and Construction Services.
BETA has offices in Lincoln, RI; Norwood, Worcester, and Chicopee, MA; Hartford, CT; and Manchester, NH; and employs a staff of Engineers, Scientists, Planners, Landscape Designers, Technicians, and Construction Managers. BETA is an AA/EOE Employer and offers an exceptional compensation package including accrued vacation, medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
BETA is pleased to provide an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to all employees. As a 100% employee-owned firm, we believe this important retirement benefit also recognizes and motivates our team members’ hard work which has allowed BETA to grow and prosper.
How to apply:
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing job code 20-SPM-04MG. BETA Group, Inc. does not sponsor Visas. Must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.