We are searching for a senior-level Structural Engineer to join our team. And unlike other firms, our team is truly that – a group who works together toward the common goal of improving the communities where we live and work. Employees at BETA aren’t treated like a number. Each member of our ESOP is an important contributor to the success of our firm. Does being part of a fast growing, multi-disciplinary firm sound interesting to you? If so, we encourage you to apply.
The main responsibilities:
This role is for a Senior Engineer and team leader in our structural group. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work on bridge assignments for MassDOT, RIDOT, and other state agencies, as well as design structures for municipalities and in support of other in-house disciplines. Our projects offer variety and the opportunity to broaden your experiences.
The fine print:
- 15 + years of experience is required
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering and PE registration in MA and/or RI
- Proficiency with AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Working knowledge of MassDOT and/or RIDOT requirements
- Knowledge of structural modeling and analysis software
BETA Group, Inc. does not sponsor Visas. Must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.