Come be a part of our expanding Manchester, NH office as we build on our success of providing a wide range of engineering, planning and asset management services to our clients. We are currently looking for a Staff Engineer to contribute to our expansion and success and to be a part of a growing office with a bright future.
As a staff engineer you will play a key role in servicing and growing our client base across northern New England. This means working on a variety of projects, for a variety of clients, applying your academic training to solve real world issues. At BETA we provide a wide range of services to our clients, resulting in considerable interaction and teamwork. Our engineers routinely collaborate with other transportation, structural and water/wastewater engineers, landscape architects, and GIS/asset management specialists on a variety of projects. We expect you to be enthusiastic, driven to learn, highly organized, detail-oriented, and ready to advance your career.
- To learn and grow your engineering knowledge and experience
- Perform engineering design tasks, field investigations, report writing and prepare conceptual and final contract plans and documents on a variety of projects
- Be part of our overall design team working collaboratively with other engineers, planners, landscape architects, scientists and asset management specialists
Skills and Abilities Required:
- A strong desire to learn
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- A working understanding of NHDOT requirements and standards
- MicroStation and AutoCAD experience
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of engineering related experience (transportation/roadway/traffic design)
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) examination preferred
You will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the continuing growth and success of our Manchester office
- Work, interact and learn from our senior staff to solve and deliver solutions to our clients
- Grow your engineering knowledge and advance your career
- Be part of an exciting and growing company that is employee owned
BETA Group, Inc., a multi-office Engineering, Landscape Architecture, and Planning firm, was established in 1982 and has grown to become a regional leader in the fields of Transportation/Traffic Engineering, Civil/Site Engineering, Structural Engineering, Water/Wastewater Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, & Planning, GIS/Asset Management, Environmental Sciences, and Construction Services.
BETA has offices in Lincoln, RI; Norwood, Worcester, and Chicopee, MA; Hartford, CT; and Manchester, NH; and employs a staff of Engineers, Scientists, Planners, Landscape Designers, Technicians, and Construction Managers. BETA is an AA/EOE Employer and offers an exceptional compensation package including accrued vacation, medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
BETA is pleased to provide an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to all employees. As a 100% employee-owned firm, we believe this important retirement benefit also recognizes and motivates our team members’ hard work which has allowed BETA to grow and prosper.
How to apply:
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing job code 20-SE-04MG. BETA Group, Inc. does not sponsor Visas. Must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.