Companies can’t enforce camaraderie. But they can offer the tools to engineer it.
At BETA, each employee is a vital team member. In fact, our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is a key component for engineering success and improving communities together. Our philosophy is that when you own a part of the company, you have a vested interest in seeing it succeed.
But it’s not just the benefits that make BETA an exceptional place to work. At BETA:
- We offer training and educational support
- We support professional societies and associations
- We donate to food and toy drives annually
- We host lunch and learns
- We have an in-house Employee Engagement Committee
- We offer an Employee Rewards Anniversary Milestone Program
- We have an in-house Corporate Wellness Program
- We offer an Employee Sponsorships and Donations Program
- We have an Employee Referral program
Plus, throughout our offices staff participate in a variety of activities including the following:
- Book club
- Annual corn-hole tournaments
- Bowling tournaments
- Annual Run of the Charles canoe races
- Monthly breakfast club
- And more!
The long tenure of many BETA staff members is indicative of the positive culture that BETA strives to provide for all employees.