Senior Project Engineer
Corporate Office: Rhode Island / full-time /
BETA is seeking for an experienced senior water/wastewater engineer to join our team. This position will play a key role in performing and overseeing technical designs, developing projects from conceptual to final design, overseeing the preparation of contract plans and documents, mentoring staff, and executing business development, project pursuit, and client management activities.
- Perform, manage, and oversee engineering design on water, wastewater, and stormwater projects
- Technical design lead on concurrent projects
- Perform detailed engineering design, review, and prepare contract documents
- Provide responsive client service through strong and expeditious communication
- Mentor junior staff to enhance their knowledge and advance their career development
- Attend and present at client and public meetings
- Perform business development and manage project pursuits
- Collaborate across internal disciplines and office locations
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or environmental engineering
- Professional Engineer license preferred
- 8 to 15 years of related engineering experience in water, wastewater, and stormwater projects
- Demonstrated strong background in environmental engineering and modeling
- Proficient with AutoCAD and GIS software
- BETA encourages and promotes employee advancement and career development
- Leads to potential advancement to project management or more senior technical positions
Preferred location is BETA’s Lincoln office, with flexibility to work from our other office locations. BETA also offers a hybrid work schedule, allowing employees to work in-office or remotely up to 2 days per week.
BETA Group, Inc. is a New England based consultant engineering firm and leader in the fields of transportation, traffic, structural, civil/site, and water/wastewater engineering; landscape architecture; urban design and planning; GIS/asset management; environmental sciences and permitting; and construction services. BETA offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package and is 100% employee-owned providing an Employee Stock Ownership Plan to all employees.
BETA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants must be eligible for employment in the USA without sponsorship.
How to Apply
Send resume to Jobs@BETA-Inc.com.