Our Construction Services Team is comprised of a talented group of well-respected construction managers, professional engineers, resident representatives and onsite inspectors, each having numerous years of experience in the construction industry and proven capabilities for delivering projects “on time” and “on budget”. This capability is further enhanced by having a construction staff with a thorough understanding of current and viable construction techniques and materials, years of documented hands-on design experience, and a strong emphasis on recordkeeping, communication and coordination between all parties.
- Construction Administration/Management
- Pre and Post-Construction Activities
- Onsite Resident/Field Inspection Services
- Construction Scheduling and Cost Estimating
- Constructability Reviews and Evaluations
- Traffic Control and Pedestrian/Motorist Safety
- Regulatory Permitting and Compliance
- Materials Testing and Compliance
- Community Outreach Construction Programs
For more information about these projects, please contact William Skerpan, Jr.