Corporate Office: Rhode Island / full-time /
BETA is seeking an entry-level staff engineer to join our traffic and transportation team. This position plays a key role in performing technical designs and project development, collaborating across multiple disciplines within the company.
- Conduct field investigations, impact studies, roadway inventories/assessments, and traffic data collection
- Assist with the design of roadways, intersections, and traffic signal systems
- Assist with the preparation of engineering plans, technical reports, and documents
- Collaborate with design team members
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field
- 0 to 5 years of related engineering experience
- Fundamentals in Engineering (FE / EIT) certification, preferred
- BETA encourages and promotes employee advancement and career development
- Leads to potential advancement to more senior technical positions
Preferred location is BETA’s Lincoln office, with flexibility to work from our other office locations. BETA also offers a hybrid work schedule, allowing employees to work in-office or remotely up to 2 days per week.
BETA Group, Inc. is a New England based consultant engineering firm and leader in the fields of transportation, traffic, structural, civil/site, and water/wastewater engineering; landscape architecture; urban design and planning; GIS/asset management; environmental sciences and permitting; and construction services. BETA offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package and is 100% employee-owned providing an Employee Stock Ownership Plan to all employees.
BETA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants must be eligible for employment in the USA without sponsorship.
How to Apply
Send resume to Jobs@BETA-Inc.com.